Designed to be a plane that will introduce you to the enjoyable hobby of parkflying. The Easybox2 will build quickly and get you into the air with minimum of fuss.
- Dec 14, 2006: Reviewed at RCGroups
- May 14, 2006: Lasercut prototype build almost complete. Still need to finalize engine mount and landing gear.
- May 06, 2006: Lasercut prototypes have arrived from LaserArts.
- April 04, 2006: CAD diagrams / layouts / cut sheets have been completed.
- Span: 999mm / 40"
- Weight: 230g / 8oz
- Length: 530mm / 21"
- Motor: 280 or 150 brushed
- Propeller: GWS 5030
- Battery: 2S 700~800mA lipo or 7 cell 750mA NiMH
- Controls: Rudder / Elevator / Throttle
- Servos: GWS 9g Naro
- Receiver: GWS R6NII
- Construction: Balsa
- Covering: Laminating film