FlexBV is a commercial expansion from the existing Open-Source OpenBoardView. This expansion brings PDF cross referencing between BoardViews and Schematics, something which has long been desired and provides an immediate boost in repair productivity.
FlexBV is being sold on a perpetual licence model, single-seat with free upgrades for 12 months. The usage licence is similar to that which Borland Pascal/C++ used to use; it is like a book. You can take it to many places, but only one use concurrently.
Single licence cost is $79.00 USD. Currently Windows 7, 8 and 10 release is available, along with macOS 10.11+ and Linux Debian, RPM and plain binary.
|Contributes to Open Source||Yes||No||Yes|
|PDF Cross Referencing||No||No||Yes|
Note: FlexBV is not supplied with any boardview files. If you require boardview files there are many resources on the internet that can supply those of which you can then view with FlexBV*1.
- September 23, 2018: Louis Rossmann trials FlexBV R898 on live-stream
- September 17, 2018: PDF Part finder, compacted UI, Improved PDF launcher and PDF Favourites now availble
- July 17, 2018: Windows package now includes PDF viewer, no need for separate downloads.
- June 17, 2018: Forum moved and software changed. All registrations will now be approved manually and only for licenced users.
- May 29, 2018: Support forum now available
- May 28, 2018: New FlexBV update released. Several new visual improvements. Check your CHANGES.txt file for more details.