"Switching to FlexBV will recoup the cost of its licence within a single business day"
To faciliate locating and identifying parts, boardview files are now generated; a modern replacement for the silkscreen layer of past with the immediate advantage of being able to locate the part quickly instead of manual visual searching.
FlexBV ties together the logical schematic representation and the new boardview files, in to a visual cross referenced system making it extremely easy to see the correlation between the schematic, parts, nets and board
- You're a professional repair agent who performs board level electronics repairs on devices with access to boardviews and schematics
- You're part of an assembly or rework team with an in-house, or contracted system
- You currently use OpenBoardView, or Landrex but want the PDF cross referencing
- FlexBV is licenced on a per concurrent user model, meaning you can have it installed on multiple machines, but only one in use at any given time
- FlexBV costs $179 USD per licence and is a perpetual licence of the last validily downloaded version within 2 years of the original purchase
- Direct email support for duration of update period
- FlexBV upgrades after 2 years can be purchased at a discounted rate for existing licence holders
|Cost||$179 USD, with 2 years of free updates||N/A||N/A|
|Licence type||Per concurrent seat licence, perpetual||Closed||Open Source|
|Support||Direct email for duration of update period||None||Github Issues|
|Internet connectivity required?||No||No||No|
|Cross Platform (Windows, macOS, Linux)||Yes||No||Yes|
|Supported file formats||brd1Allegro binary BRD not supported, bdv, cst, asc, bvr, bvr2, bvre, cad, fzNo key required, fab, hyp, odb2Single file format exported from OrCAD. Different to odb++, GenCAD, Altium Designer / Protel*ASCII/plain-text export, IPC-D-356[A]||brd1||brd1, bdv, cst, asc, bvr, bvr2, cad, fz3FZ decoding key required, not supplied|
|Open Source Contributor||Yes||No||Yes|
|PDF Cross Referencing||Yes||No||No|
|Eagle PCB export / Fabmaster support||Yes||No||No|
|PCB Theme Engine||Yes||No||No|
Your licence information will be provided immediately after the successful purchase. Take note of the licence data on the receipt page, a copy will also be emailed to your PayPal email address. If you have not received your licence and download information within five (5) minutes, please check your spam folder, if still not there then email us.
- No Schematics or boardviews are supplied with FlexBV.
FlexBV is a tool used to work with your own existing files. See this page for some suggestions on where to obtain boardviews and schematics.
- All sales are final, no refunds!
If you are unsure, trial OpenBoardView before you purchase FlexBV.
PayPal will not issue a refund. The legal terms & conditions set out by this purchase agreement are such that by purchasing a licence you have agreed to this.
- If you do not like these policies then please do not purchase this software.
Software licences are not refundable; it does not matter if you change your mind or if you did not exercise due diligence for the product suitability.
- If you are unsure, ask questions first by contacting us via email.
FlexBV is used daily here in our own workshop for repairs and among thousands of other workshops around the world, this is a product that has been developed by techs for techs. We are not trying to sell you something that is not what it claims to be. Ask us if you have any uncertainties because that is a lot less trouble than suffering buyer's remorse later, for all parties involved ( including us! ).
After paying for the licence, you should be returned to the success page and be provided with your licence information. Additionally a copy of the licence information will be emailed to your PayPal email address.