- December 17, 2004:
Version 0.1.5 has been released.
- November 21, 2004:
Version 0.1.3 has been released. Issues fixed in this release:
- Added multiple AV scanner ability
- Cleaned up ANSI colour code sequences for the installer
- Fixed alterMIME disclaimer insertion issue
- Fixed blocked email report delivery issue
- Error checking added to blocked email report generator
- November 18, 2004:
XamimeLT version 0.1.2 has been released. This version adds automatic Postfix installation (finally) and corrects a FreeBSD install issues. This version also finally adds template based blocked-email report generators. No longer are administrators required to fiddle with shell scripts, instead now it's possible to write the blocked email messages using plain text.
- November 15, 2004:
PLDaniels (Software) releases the first development version of the new XamimeLT email content filter system, based on the original Inflex system.